Below are the most frquesntly asked questions for the .ae domain name:
|What is the registration term allowed for .ae domain names?
|The minimum term for .ae domain names is 1 year(s).
|How long does it take to register my .ae domain name?
|The domain registration time for .ae is instant
|What are the characters and valid character lengths for .ae domain names?
|Domain Names must:
– have a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 63 characters
– begin with a letter or a number and end with a letter or a number
– use the English character set and may contain letters (i.e. a-z), numbers (i.e. 0-9) and dashes (-) or a combination of these
– neither begin with, nor end with a dash
– not contain a dash in the third and fourth positions
– not include a space
|How do I host my .ae domain name?
|tasjeel.ae offers hosting and email service for .ae. You can order hosting at checkout or you can contact our sales team
|Can I hide my registration information?
|No. All information (name, email address) will be displayed in WHOIS
|Grace period for .ae domain name?
|3 days from date of registration only
|Who is the registry that manages .ae domain names?
|The managing registry is the Arab Emirates Domain Administration (aeDA)
|.ae Domains Dispute and Policy
|The most current .ae domains dispute policy can be found at: http://aeda.ae/eng/policies/AEDA-POL-014a-v1.1-UAE_Domain_Name_Dispute_Resolution_Policy.pdf