This artcie will show you how to pay with Credit/Debit card when Skrill does not work.
- Login to your tasjeel client area
- At the top right, click the box that says invoices
- Open up the invoice that says pending
- This will open a new page with the invoice
- On the right hand side, you will see an drop down under payment options, please select PayPal (you will not need a paypal account)
- Once paypal is selected, at the top you will see under ‘UNPAID’ an option to pay via PayPal checkout, please select this button
- This will take you to a PayPal page (again you do not need a PayPal account)
- At the bottom, there is a button to Pay with a Bank Account or Credit Card, please select this button and process the payment with your card.
We apologise for the inconvenience and will be changing our payment processing provider to a local provider shortly.