Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website [https://www.tasjeel.ae] (“our site”). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Acceptable Email Usage
We provide the ability to send email using SMTP. This is designed for day-to-day communication needs.
Please note we advise a mailbox size limit of 10Gb. Above this we may ask you to archive old mail locally to ensure we can continue to provide good performance.
We have a zero-tolerance policy against spam and the sending of bulk, unsolicited email is prohibited at all times. Customers who abuse the email service will be notified that their behaviour is unacceptable and may have their accounts suspended, terminated or blocked.
- By purchasing the services you agree to the following:
- not to send emails that might cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxity to a recipient;
- not to send any emails likely to cause distress or any material which if offensive, incident, obscene, menacing or in any way unlawful;
- to have clear opt out policy in all newsletter communicatons;
- not to use our email services or network to send emails to any user who does not wish to receive it;
- not to use our email services or network to send unsolicited email, in bulk (commonly known as ‘spam’) or individually;
- not to use out email services or network with intent to deprive others of service (‘mail bomb’);
- not to use false email headers or alter the headers of mail messages in such a way as to conceal the identity of the sender;
- not to use any email address that you are not authorised to use;
- to ensure that any email servers connected to our network and operated by you are not configured to allow ‘open relay’;
- to take full responsibility for your own email reputation.
Acceptable Web Usage
Web usage includes the use of web space provided with clients accounts, web hosting on our servers and the use of web services and space on dedicated servers. We do not monitor content on any web space maintained by customers (whether shared serverd space or dedicated services). We bear no responsibility for the content of your website.
It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the content and materials on any website owned or operated by you contains material that you have created or have permission to use.
We will provide:
(a) An amount of disk space as specified within your package limits. For accounts with unlimited disk space, please note this is applicable only to files relating to the website. Bulk file storage is prohibited, for example – image uploader websites, file sharing software such as Nextcloud, public video sharing, and backup file storage. We will allow a small amount of this usage but above 100Gb will ask you to consider specialist services such as Wetransfer or similar.
(b) A number of email accounts as specified within your package limits. For accounts with unlimited disk space, we advise mailboxes no larger than 10Gb. If we locate mailboxes larger than this we may ask you to archive old mail locally, so that we can continue to provide good performance for all users.
It is your sole responsibility to resolve any dispute involving Copyright or Intellectual Property Rights associated with your website or web service. You agree to indemnify Durraq FZ-LLC against all costs, including legal costs, of defending any claim against us from any third party regarding your use of Copyright or Intellectual Property Rights in relation to any claims made against you or us Wordwide.
You must not use your website or web service to promote of distribute any material or content that is illegal (under any current or future legislation) in either the UAE or any other jurisdiction in which your website or web service is operational. You should be aware that the internet is a global communication network and what may be legal in the UAE may be illegal elsewhere and leave you liable to prosecution in another country.
Legal adult content as defined by UAE law is allowed on our servers.
If you are not located in the UAE and intent to upload adult content of any type onto your website or web service you must contact us prior to placing any order. We reserve the right to decline to offer our services at our absolute discretion.
We reserve the right to undertake investigation of content services if potential abuse is brought to our attention and to remove any web page on our servers at any time and for any reason. Any accounts found to be abusive, contain illegal content or otherwise break our terms of service will be liable for immediate termination.
Resources are defined as disk space, bandwidth, and/or computing resources (cpu, memory, disk i/o, # of files/inodes) utilization. DURRAQ offers a shared web hosting service in which environment customers may share resources with other customers, therefore it is imperative that DURRAQ control any excessive usage by customers so that they do not disrupt the service quality of other customers using the same resources. A hosting account is considered using “Excessive amounts of resources” when it consumes 100% of 2 CPU cores, and/or 2 GB Memory, 20 concurrent connections and/or 75,000 files also known as “Computing Resources”, and/or “Resources”, and/or “Resource Usage”. There are numerous issues that could cause such problems, including but not limited to: cgi scripts, FTP, HTTP, etc.
To prevent service disruption for other customers, a hosting account which exceeds the included computing resources may be slowed down automatically for as long as the resources are being overused. DURRAQ will make every reasonable effort to notify customer prior to suspension, however, DURRAQ may suspend any offending hosting account prior to notifying the customer of the account in the event that service disruption to other customers was/is caused. The client whom is using “excessive resources” may be asked to migrate his/her package to dedicated server packages which could serve their excessive usage utilization. DURRAQ will be the sole and final arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this policy.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Bulletin boards; and
- Services relating to the creation of your website such as the uploading of your documents and information.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (“contributions“), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UAE and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Durraq FZ-LLC t/a tasjeel.ae is a registered company in RAK. Commercial license number 5004593. VAT registration number 100018819100003.
Registered Address: tasjeel.ae, RAKEZ Business Zone-FZ, RAK, UAE.