If you purchased an online builder with Squarespace and you have a domain name with us that you would like to connect to it, follow the steps below to learn how.
- Login into your Squarespace account, and from the Home Menu click on Settings -> Domains, and in there click on Use a Domain I Own and add the name of the domain. After you add the domain name, click Connect Domain , and from the domain provider field choose Other. Click Connect Domain and then Continue.
- After you connect the domain, a new tab will open which will include the records that you need to add with us here in the DNS zone of the domain – CNAME and A records.
- Next, log in to your Client/Billing area at Tasjeel from this URL -> https://my.tasjeel.ae/login by using your e-mail address and password. In case you have forgotten your login details, please refer to the following article.
- Ðžnce logged in, click on the orange Domains tab and onto the next page, choose the domain name you would like to edit.
5. From the next page, click on the Configure DNS entries tab:
6. In the DNS manager, add both the CNAME and A records copied from your Squarespace panel.