If you purchased an online builder with Wix and you have a domain name with us that you would like to connect to it, follow the steps below to learn how.
- Login in to your Wix account, go to the Domains page, and in there add the domain by selecting Connect a domain you already own. After you add the domain name, click DNS which is located next to Connection Method at the bottom of the page, and choose Pointing. Click Confirm and after that click Next.
- What you need to obtain with Wix before coming back to Tasjeel is the CNAME and A records to point to the domain, which you can find in your panel there.
- Next, log in to your Client/Billing area at Tasjeel from this URL -> https://my.tasjeel.ae/login by using your e-mail address and password. In case you have forgotten your login details, please refer to the following article.
- Ðžnce logged in, click on the orange Domains tab and onto the next page, choose the domain name you would like to edit.
5. From the next page, click on the Configure DNS entries tab:
6. In the DNS manager, add both the CNAME and A records copied from your Wix panel.
7. Once you’ve updated your domain’s DNS records, return to the Domains page in your Wix account and click Verify Connection.